Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Philippine Polymer Clay Guild "Mosaic Challenge"

It has been a long while since my last post. A very nice and big suprise came our way last March that my claying activities took a back seat.

Anyway, please let me share our guild's challenge for the month of July. Our theme was Mosaic.

The guild's album cover
For this challenge, I decided to make a new technique using tinted liquid clay as a medium to "paint" a picture to polymer clay. I was inspired to make a Buddha image for the design of my bracelet bangle from my recent trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Buddha bangle bracelet
When worn
But since you cannot appreciate the design due to the irregular design of the bangle, I decided to make another mosaic piece using a card holder as my blank canvas. This time my design is a koi pond.

Mosaic Koi pond Card holder

But I did not submit this though.


Until my next polymer clay adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment