Saturday, September 28, 2013

Our little bundle of Joy

The reason why I have been so quiet with my blog posts lately (besides being busy with my day job) is we recently received a blessing from God.
 
Me, my hubby and baby Sophie during our vacation in Coron, Palawan


We're blessed with a little bundle of Joy due on the later part of 2013!

Last Sunday, even it was raining hard in Manila, some of my friends from the Philippine Polymer Clay Guild threw a surprise baby shower for me. My husband was the accomplice. It was held at the Bizu Patisserie in Greenbelt 2, Makati. Here are some of the photos:

 
Group picture while eating
 
Games Galore!


My yummy afternoon tea set

Sponsored treats from our friend


Serving dessert :)

The girls (and kids) of P3 :)
Excited parents-to-be
  
One more picture before going home


Thank you guys for making this a special day for my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment