Saturday, February 11, 2012

Philippine Polymer Clay Guild "Apatchies" Challenge

As promised here are my entries for our Guild's "Express yourself in APATCHIES* Challenge".


Album cover c/o yours truly :)




First let me explain what APATCHIES mean. 


    " APAT means four in Filipino. APATCHIES is a play on the words four inchies. An inchie is a small piece of art; a snippet of self-expression. In this challenge, ALL MEMBERS were asked to express themselves in 4 separate inchies." - Angeli Del Rosario, P3 Publicity Head


And here are my entries:



I used my favorite media with scrap / black clay: alcohol inks with gold foil, inka gold, mica powders and canes. What does this mean? Well, it shows my different personalities: I can be earthy, sparkly and fiery, and I love nature.

Want to view more? Go to our facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.292184090835552.68120.172264889494140&type=3 to see more of the creative ways we expressed ourselves through our Apatchies.

Until our next challenge for Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment