Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wedding Cake Topper

A friend's friend is getting married. And what better gift to give is a cake topper to symbolize their new life together. The wedding's theme is peach and beach. The topper stands at about 5 inches high and 6 inches in width. 

I started with the bride, since it was the easiest for me. Using the reference design of the wedding gown the bride will be wearing, I tackled the project head on.


I started with the form and the gown
Back detail of the gown and head ornaments
After finishing the bride, I started doing the groom

And here is the finished wedding topper with the couple's monogram. The base is clay covered with white sand finished with liquid polymer clay.
 
Front view

Back view

Groom's view


Bouquet Detail in pink, peach and beige colors


Bride's view
Congratulations to the soon-to-be newly weds! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment