Friday, July 27, 2012

Changes in my life

At long last, I'm back from the grave! LOL...

Actually, the reason why I have been so quiet in the past 2 months is because I just got married to the most wonderful guy. He's responsible for building me contraptions of some sort to make my claying sessions so much easier. We have been in a relationship for nine years and to celebrate our ninth anniversary, we got married! Here are some of our wedding pictures:


Me and my husband

Our wedding cake baked by my sister.
The clay cake topper was a gift from ourtalented friend Rochelle Diccion of Little Rock
Photo op outside the church
Our wedding invitation done by me

Despite the fact that our wedding ceremony is not perfect. And things did not go according to plan, the most important thing is that we were able to say "I do" in front of God, our dearest friends and families.

We thank all of the people who helped us in the preparations, all of those who attended and to all those who sent all their best wishes.

And now, another chapter in my life is beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment