Friday, March 16, 2012

TV stars for a day

Yesterday, me and a bunch of my clay buddies, were fortunate to be included in a TV segment for a show in a local network. The segment was all about the rising polymer clay craft here in the Philippines and how easy it is to make a business out of it even in the comforts of your own home. I was joined by fellow Philippine Polymer Clay Guild artists Melody Felipe (Purplenook) and Roselle Cruz (The Clay Artist).

Here are some screen shots of our TV shoot:

Playing around before the arrival of the TV crew (From Left to Right: Jessica Hernandez of Johz Co. Clay, me, Rochelle Diccion of Little Rock and Roselle Cruz of The Clay Artist)

Melody Felipe of Purplenook in action!

Taking a "Chicka" break

My turn on the spotlight

Interview portion

Demonstrating a flower tutorial

Outdoor shots with our products

You can watch our episode via this link:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment